Skin Clinic Mask - Madecassoside
Innisfree Skin Clinic Mask is made from a 100% natural cotton sheet, which is super thin to adhere well to your skin while allowing the effective delivery of nutrients to the skin.
How it works:
If your skin looks like it needs some revitalising, we have you covered.
The Innisfree My Skin Clinic Mask – Madecassoside is enriched with Madecassoside to soothe irritated and angry skin. It also strengthens the skin barrier, making your skin resilient and protecting it from moisture loss, ultimately leaving your skin dewy and your complexion healthier.
The sheet is drenched in an essence that will benefit your skin, giving it its glow back and making it look less tired and dull.
Free fromParabens, Allergens, MIT, Triethanolamine, Chemical fragrances and Colourants
- After cleansing and toning, remove the sheet mask from packaging.
- Unfold the sheet mask and place it on your face.
- Gently smooth the mask ensuring good contact with the skin.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask from your face and discard.
- Gently pat any remaining residue.
- For dry skin, follows a moisturiser or face oil.
- Un-opened mask packs need to be refrigerated if storing for longer than 3 months.
Caution1.For external use only 2.Avoid contact with eyes 3.Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin 4.Patch test before use for sensitive skin 5.Discontinue use if signs of irritation occur 6.Use immediately after opening. 7.Store in cool and dry places, away from direct sunlight